• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: Received yours yet?  (Read 34264 times)
hypn0toad

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »

Ordered June 19th, shipped July 28th (don't have it yet)

debio

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »

Ordered June 13, shipped today (July 29). Hopefully they'll give me a tracking number, but I've learned not to rely on tracking services. UPS and FedEx are more worried about getting the package there than letting you watch as it goes through shipping hubs.

fragfutter

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »

ordered june/11, received july/30. Looks like globalscale sends out a bunch the last days. But they still get the badge of "worst communiction" for not giving apox shipping dates (maybe not theirs fault) and not answering emails.

Q_Continuum

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »

Updated my previous post in the thread, but ordered June 19th, still haven't gotten a tracking # yet.

Supposedly my order's on it's way to fulfillment, and a new shipment of Sheevas are clearing Customs.  (Called in yesterday)

EDIT: Shipped via FedEx Ground Service|12.68|0.00 on 8/3/2009 1:19:04 PM Tracking Number: Pending From FedEx ShipManager

So 6.5 weeks for me, from Order Date to Shipping date.  Haven't received yet.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:41:25 AM by Q_Continuum » Logged

birdman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »

Perhaps there's hope for my June 26 order seeing progress shortly, then.

On the subject of response to mails I reported yesterday that their website had no horizontal scroll bar in Firefox, but did in IE.  A bit annoying when the LOGIN button is on the R/h side (or, in my case, underneath the bezel  Sad ).  Pointed out that it was caused by "overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical; " in the style sheet.  I had a reply back today - and it's fixed!

blindpigsaloon

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »

I earlier noted that I had ordered mine June 6th.  I FINALLY received it July 31st.  So if you ordered yours after you ordered mine, have hope.  It will be interesting to see other posts indicating to what extent they're getting caught up on backorders.

GargiuloJ

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

I placed my order with Global Tech on June 8th, and sent a followup email on July 14th.
They replied the next day with this info..

Thank you for your order.
Although our production is ongoing daily,
However due to the drastic demand of Marvell parts,
Currently we are fulfilling all back orders for now.
We expect to receive next lot production in by July 24, 2009.
Your order is among the first batch to ship when units arrive.
As soon as the shipment arrives your order will be ship out immediately by our fulfillment center.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

My order shipped July 29 and I received it yesterday Aug 1.
Took a total of 8 weeks.

// John

wzzrd

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2009, 02:09:04 AM »

Anyone received a European version yet? I ordered a US version on May 24th and changed my order to the European version when that version appeared on the website.
Support told me they were to receive a shipment on the 28th of July and that they would ship immediately, but I haven't received nothing yet. I don't even receive answers to my inquiries anymore...

Anyone heard from Globalscale support in the past week or so?

Firetrap9254

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:38 AM »

Anyone received a European version yet? I ordered a US version on May 24th and changed my order to the European version when that version appeared on the website.
Support told me they were to receive a shipment on the 28th of July and that they would ship immediately, but I haven't received nothing yet. I don't even receive answers to my inquiries anymore...

Anyone heard from Globalscale support in the past week or so?

I requested a change to my order when I saw that the UK version had been released, and was assured by support that there would be no delay in shipping. Last time I tried emailing them I got the stock response, with August quoted as the next batch date.

mgillespie

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

Got mine today

Ordered 5th June
Received 3rd August

2 Months leadtime currently.   I was tempted to change my order to a UK version, but didn't want to confuse things/delay things.  For the sake of an adapter or a figure8 lead, it was simply not worth the hassle. (the UK version was also slightly more for some reason).

That said, if anyone knows where to buy the plastic thingy that I could convert a US one to a UK one, I would be grateful :-)   Perhaps Globalscale will read this, and feel shameful they failed their estimated leadtime by 4 weeks and underperformed on the email customer service, and might pop one in the post for me  Grin

debio

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2009, 02:32:03 PM »

Ordered June 13, shipped today (July 29). Hopefully they'll give me a tracking number, but I've learned not to rely on tracking services. UPS and FedEx are more worried about getting the package there than letting you watch as it goes through shipping hubs.

Arrived on my doorstep today (August 3). I knew the Sheevaplug was small, but for some reason I was expecting a larger box.

ianjb

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

Ordered June 8th, Shipped July 28th. Received (ground) Aug 3rd.

wzzrd

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:12 AM »

Hah! Mine was shipped today and is now somewhere above the eastern part of the US! Hopefully I'll receive mine tomorrow!

Firetrap9254

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2009, 02:50:09 AM »

Ordered 19/05 received 05/08, in the UK via FedEx International Priority - worth the wait though Cheesy

wzzrd

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2009, 05:58:34 AM »

Unit was delivered this morning!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Print
Jump to: