• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GlobalScale Web site error?  (Read 1424 times)
4cx1000a

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »

I've been trying to place an order for some SheevaPlugs and keep getting an error. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there another way to place an order other than through
http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-22-sheevaplug-dev-kit-us.aspx ?

This is the error I'm seeing:

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

vleek

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:03:15 AM »

What kind of browser do you use? I do not see any errors (FireFox 3.5.9). Did you try to contact them via E-mail or Web page request?

4cx1000a

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »

I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 under Debian. But the problem has also occurred with various flavors of Internet Explorer.

I just tried Epiphany 2.2.3. Same error.

4cx1000a

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »

Just tried Iceweasel (= Firefox) 3.0.6. Same error.

The error happens when I click on Checkout Now after having logged in.

4cx1000a

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 07:25:50 AM »

They fixed it! Yaaay!

Now if only it were possible to log into one's account without having to use the Checkout button.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: