• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bricked / Modded Guruplug-ServerPLUS - FOR SALE!  (Read 4252 times)
robertut

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »

After a couple of weeks of stable and flawless operation, my Guruplug bricked itself. After a power-cycle (which was necessary due to location change) it woudn't boot anymore.
Looking through the USB / Jtag adapter to the console: nothing happens. Green led is lit on the device.

I give up now with the whole thing, it's too much for me. I don't have any more precious time to spend unbricking it. I already spent a lot of time and money in doing the hardware mod (see: http://plugcomputer.org/plugforum/index.php?topic=1735.msg15573#msg15573), I want  no more of this mess.

For sale is the guruplug itself with all the mods, with the original power supply which is outside (attn: not the psu seen in the photo! it's the psu which was taken out of the plug to make room for the vent and sinks). I also don't sell the JTAG adapter either, I need that one for my other projects.

So the auction is open: who wants a plug and for how much?

The plug is located in Budapest / Hungary / Europe. Postage can be done - payment via PayPal.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:19:44 PM by robertut » Logged

pacolm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »

10 euros

robertut

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 01:08:56 PM »

How about 40 EUR + shipping?

pacolm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 02:31:27 AM »

Will you pay half of its price for a device that is not working and maybe don't work anymore?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: