OK, I finally get it working by compile the usb-modeswitch
Here is how I get it work, maybe some one can create a package in the repository:
1. download usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data: http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/index.html#download
2. install libusb-dev in guru plug, it will auto install the dependency which include the gcc compiler.
3. install make and tcl.
4. compile the usb-modeswitch-1.1.5, do a make install for usb-modeswitch-1.1.5 and usb-modeswitch-data, this should create the binary and rule in /lib/udev
5. add one more entry for E1550 in /lib/udev/rules.d/40-usb_modeswitch.rules, I copy the line for E1553, change the product id to 1446 for E1550.
6. plug in the modem, it detect as storage, then it auto disconnect and detect again as usb modem