Your upload to filedropper worked.
I would like to note a few issues importing the .vmdk file using Virtualbox ( my preferred VM environment ).
* Virtualbox 3.2.8 will not import as an appliance nor as an existing hard disk ( if you create a new VM ).
* Suggestion is to use Virtualbox 3.2.6 ( I used the pre-built binaries provided by http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
* Virtualbox 3.2.6 works via Import Appliance option and as existing hard disk, If you are creating a new VM.
* Main error I stumbled upon:
* When importing ( after I applied the cat command on *.001, *.002, *.003, *.004 parted zip files and unzipped successfully) the *.vmdk file. I had an issue with a mismatch SHA1 checksum. You will have a *.mf file that states a checksum for the *.vmdk file. I had an mismatch, that required an edit to the *.mf file with an updated checksum that correspnds to an entry for *.vmdk. Depending on your platform you may have sha1 command available. I had to rechecksum my files to make Virtualbox happy.
hope this helps.