• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GuruplugServerPlus LED configuration  (Read 1520 times)
stefba

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 01:50:56 AM »

Hello,
Does anybody know how to configure the LEDs of the GuruPlugServer? Is there any documentation? I'm trying to figure out how to set the colour and blinking mode to show several states of the plug (WiFi on/off, client or AP mode, bluetooth on/off etc.)
I've played around with /root/init_setup.sh and wlan.sh to setup the guru as WLAN client at bootup (still some minor problems, but this is another topic...). Now the fourth LED which usually shows WiFi/bluetooth activity in green colour now accidentally lights up in blue colour. Don't know how this happened Shocked So I'm wondering if it could be possible to customise the LED's default function. Any hints?
Regards,
stefba

ppmt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 08:06:33 AM »

have you checked the wiki?

http://plugcomputer.org/plugwiki/index.php/LED_on_the_Plug

this is for the sheevaplug but I tried some command on my guruplug and it changed their behaviour

stefba

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

Thanks for your reply. I've had a look at the wiki.
Does it mean that each of the four directories in /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/ is related to one of the four LEDs? I hope to find some time to test it  Undecided

ppmt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:40:07 PM »

I have not played with all of them. I remember changing the colour of one of them but can't even remember which one

I thought it was cool but then I realised my brain is not good enough to remember what led would do what depending on it state Smiley

stefba

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 02:31:29 PM »

Ok, now I have  managed to change the status and colour of two of the four LEDs. The entries in /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds are related to the boot-up LED on the left side (plug2l:green:health for green LED and  plug2l:red:health for red LED) and for the WiFI mode LED on the right side (plug2l:green:wmode and plug2l:red:wmode for green and red, resp.). But I still couldn't figure out how to change colour and status of the other two LEDs (power and WiFI/BT activity). So there is still a lot to be investigated...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: