• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guruplug Display  (Read 3067 times)
slasher302

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:43:42 PM »

Dispite the big red letters, the GuruPlug Display

http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-33-guruplug-display.aspx

Still isn't available for order.  Has anyone heard rumors of when we might actually see the device and what it's capabilities will be?  I currently have a box running as a PVR, and I'm doubtful that the GuruPlug display will be able to replace it.  But then again, I'd love to get a chance to try.

NewIT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:44 PM »

Dispite the big red letters, the GuruPlug Display

http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-33-guruplug-display.aspx

Still isn't available for order.  Has anyone heard rumors of when we might actually see the device

June

Casemon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 06:40:27 PM »

It's now August and no change to the site or Guruplug Display availability Sad

Casemon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 12:39:16 AM »

You didn't hear it from me, but have some official word it will release sometime in September Sad

(tired of waiting)

Gothnet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18:12 PM »

Does the GP display have one of the newer generations of processors (i.e. faster or multicore) or just the same as the sheevaplug?

Just interested because new, faster, better, parallel ARM cores get announced all the time, and there are loads of plug computers shown at technology exhibitions, but nothing ever seems to actually get released.

(Also does anyone know the status of the GP Display and debian? Last I checked cyrius.com said it was unlikely.

toprngr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 01:15:24 AM »

It is the same situation for me here. I havenít heard of any updates from those guys too. I have been wondering when it will be launch and available to purchase. It has kept us all waiting for it. Regarding this piece of gadget, you can actually fit almost everything into this device and finally channel it out to another device you desire. For instance, sharing your video or pictures onto this thing, and finally it can be transmitted to the screen of your home theater.

mabuhay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »

Hi

I just saw today that the GuruPlug Display is available now. Dont know for how long already, but its there Smiley

mfg

My low-power homeserver with the GuruPlug Server Plus: www.myownhomeserver.ch

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: