• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Guruplug shipping!  (Read 5497 times)
dmb

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:49 PM »

I sent an email out about the guruplugs, they are now shipping, mine will be shipped in a couple of days! Anybody get theirs yet?

hausschuh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »

Does anybody know a retailer shipping to Europe (especially Germany) who still has the "free JTAG module" on preorder offer?
I missed it on newit  Cry

fragfutter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »

i know only two retailers in europe. newit and dr bott. the promotional free jtag ended with both.

sk.akties

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 12:12:13 AM »

i know only two retailers in europe. newit and dr bott. the promotional free jtag ended with both.

As far as I know is New IT the only distributor that gets its supplies from Globalscale directly.
Dr Bott does not reply on mails or orders (did a pre order there and some inquiries). Very strange.

daemondust

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:05 AM »

Any more on this?  I ordered the Plus version on Feb 11 and haven't heard anything since then except the delay note on Apr 1.

Blüto

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »

Any more on this?
Last time I logged in to GlobalScale, it said my order shipped Fri April 30. (No tracking number of  course). I expect it on or before Fri May 7.

Py-Ro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 08:03:58 AM »

As far as I know is New IT the only distributor that gets its supplies from Globalscale directly.
Dr Bott does not reply on mails or orders (did a pre order there and some inquiries). Very strange.

I've called Duregexpress/Dr.Bott at Monday and they said, they will be shipping in about 2 weeks.

zzort

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »

Any more on this?
Last time I logged in to GlobalScale, it said my order shipped Fri April 30. (No tracking number of  course). I expect it on or before Fri May 7.

You can log on to their website to check orders? How do you do that? I can't see any option for it.

EDIT: I had a closer look and found it. For anyone else searching, it's in near-invisible dark blue on dark grey near the bottom of the page.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 10:02:21 PM by zzort » Logged

joewein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 07:18:09 AM »

Mine also supposedly shipped on April 30 (Fedex International Economy), but no tracking number is provided. I placed my order for two GuruPlus Server Plus with GlobalScaleTechnologies on Feb 18.

lloverin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »

Got mine today, the Guruplug Server with JTAG.

I sent an email out about the guruplugs, they are now shipping, mine will be shipped in a couple of days! Anybody get theirs yet?

mookiedog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 08:23:26 PM »

I got mine today.  There was no CD inside.  I was hoping for documentation.  Did anyone get a CD with theirs?

NewIT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 11:39:41 PM »

I got mine today.  There was no CD inside.  I was hoping for documentation.  Did anyone get a CD with theirs?

Globalscale are no longer supplying CD's you have to get the software and documentation from here: http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/t-downloads.aspx
But at the moment the Guru's are showing as "coming soon" - not soon enough eh!

fabio70mi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 11:28:09 PM »

Globalscale are no longer supplying CD's you have to get the software and documentation from here: http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/t-downloads.aspx
But at the moment the Guru's are showing as "coming soon" - not soon enough eh!

Now it's available for download

docbee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 03:04:04 AM »

My data record at globalscale says "shipped via FedEX on 4/30/2010". For the premium price I have to pay for international shipment I would expect them to send it by plane. As it is still not here may be they really mean "shipped" ;-)

However good to know they were at least fast in charging my credit card for that months ago. Another very pleased customer...

fabio70mi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 05:12:17 AM »

My data record at globalscale says "shipped via FedEX on 4/30/2010". For the premium price I have to pay for international shipment I would expect them to send it by plane. As it is still not here may be they really mean "shipped" ;-)

I have also the same shipping date. Now tracking is available and expected delivery is 05/11/2010. I'm in Milano, Italy

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: