• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Guruplug shipping!  (Read 5624 times)
daemondust

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure Globalscale lied about shipping my plug in April.  Until this afternoon my order page said it shipped April 30 with a tracking number pending.  Today, I got an email with a tracking number (that FedEx knows nothing about) and my order is now showing it shipped today.  Does anyone else think they lied to appear to meet their shipping deadline?

Ira

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »

I called Monday and asked where it was after their site started indicating shipping had started. I'd ordered it back in Jan or Feb. After figuring out who I was they said it would ship Monday and since I'm so close I had it Tuesday.

Ira

dalesyk

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 06:41:32 AM »

Hello,
  I noticed the same shipped on 4/30 & no tracking note when logged into global website, but haven't received it as 5/10.  I called global on 5/11, gave them my invoice# and they said it would ship that day and I would receive an email with tracking info.  I did receive an email later in the day and fedex shows I should receive it on 5/14.  I didn't ask why it didn't ship on 4/30.
  If you haven't received a tracking# yet, I'd suggest calling global and ask about your order.

Thanks,

Dale

myrrh55

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 09:59:45 AM »

Same here.  website said shipped on 4/30 but I emailed them yesterday and coincidentally just now got a tracking number via email and fedex site shows ship date of 12th May.  I suggest if you want your plug quickly email or call GlobalScale to "remind" them.

ulterior

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 03:15:57 PM »

I too had preordered mine in Febuary, and my account page said it has been shipped on April, 30. A person in #openplug on freenode mentioned that they had ordered their guruplug in april and got it in april. I immediately emailed GlobalScale, and a shipping notification with a tracking number magically appeared in my inbox mere hours later.

Its beginning to be more than a trend, I guess. I'm just glad to e getting my guruplug, and that I havent had any hassle with GlobalScale yet. Next time I however will most likely order from NewIT.

//ulterior

joewein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »

My two Guruplug Server Plus and one JTAG interface supposedly were also shipped on 2010-04-30 but only arrived on 2010-05-18 in Japan.

varkey

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 02:18:17 AM »

I ordered on April 4th, shipped on 18th and delivered yesterday! Smiley

But rebooting issue is there when connected to a Gbit Network. Sad

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: