As I haven't found an appropriate software
for my need, I decided to develop one.RSDownloader 0.1
first public release
- Simple downloader, simple interface, drag&drop.
- Supports password-based downloads (RapidShare, etc.).
- Simply drop text file with links to one directory, and it immediately start to download them into another.REQUIREMENTS
Get them all by 'apt-get install g++ libqt-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev'INSTALL
0. Install REQUIREMENTS
0. run `./RSDownloader`
1. Place file with links (one link per line) in LINKS directory.
2. Watch them getting downloaded in DOWNLOADS directory.
1. In LINKS directory watch '*.status' files, can get from them the current link status (Waiting, Downloading, Completed, Deleted, Error)
2. In DOWNLOADS directory watch '*.log' files, for debugging each downloaded file (Server responses, link status, DL speed, errors etc.)CONFIGURATION
See READMEDOWNLOAD RSDownloader 0.1
Comments, reviews and bug reports will be appreciated