tried this one on windows xp pro sp3
1. Install ESIA v 2.04. Uboot directory does not come pre-installed so you need to have it manually created at c:\program files\ESIA\uboot. and U-boot env variables should also be created with uboot-dflt.txt on c:\program files\ESIA\uboot\uboot-env\,
2. I have the distro on the DOK (fat32 formatted) Fedora12 and Debian_Lenny directory having the 4 files uImage, root.tar.gz, modules.tar.gz, MANIFEST.cfg. connected to the other USB port of winxp pc.
3. Connect Sheevaplug va miniUSB and stop the marvell uboot prompt. Marvell>>, reflashing uboot works fine with the work around on #1 (can this come pre-installed during ESIA installation?)
4. Reflash Distro on the plug for the first time. Failed Error copy on USB, initrd file is missing. See attched error (initrd.jpg)
5. On problem 4, I have copied the initrd on c:\program files\ESIA\ a new problem appears see attached (errorplug)