Appears as like if missing words in your guide
1. Download and unpack the Sheevaplug Installer package (I am assuming you are on the same ubuntu box that was mentioned earlier)
2. Find a 256MB or bigger flash drive, and format it to FAT16 or FAT32.
3. Copy the contents of the “installer” sub-folder of the newly created “sheevaplug-installer-v1.0″ folder to the flash drive. Once again, just copy the contents of that subfolder, NOT the entire subfolder.
4. On the
5. Go here to find the link to download mgillespie’s pre-packaged Debian Squeeze rootfs.tar.gz file. The forum post has a link to a mediafire page. Click the Debian-Squeeze folder and then click the rootfs.tar.gz file to download it.
6. Take the newly downloaded rootfs.tar.gz file........
4. On the.... ¿? what else?
only appears that. Maybe you erase accidentally the rest of text?