D2Plug Software Now Available
September 21, 2011
Marvell has released its latest software (v0.4) for the D2Plug. Highlights include:
- U-Boot and Linux BSP Source and Image files for D2Plug DevKit enable developers to explore the software shipped with D2Plug
- Ubuntu 10.04 root file system with configuration for D2Plug can be used by developers to customize their development
- Developers can download applications using Advanced Packaging Tool (apt-get) to enhance development and rapid prototyping of their target applications
Stay tuned for more documentation, drivers and enhancements to the Version 0.4 release.
Download the software now.
Welcome to the new PlugComputer.org!
August 1, 2011
We’ve upgraded the site to feature more content and resources to better serve plug computer developers. Check out the simplified downloads section or get the latest product specifications for current plug development kits.
Available Developer Kits
August 1, 2011
ARMADA 168 Family
ARMADA 510 Family
Newly announced D2Plug available in June!
June 2, 2011
The D2Plug is the first plug computer development kit to feature Marvell’s ARMADA 510 processor. It offers versatile computing with integrated 2D/3D graphics.
Plugcomputer.org is being updated to provide your feedback now!
April 6, 2011
We are in the process of updating this website and are looking for your feedback:
- What changes would you like to see?
- What resources and tools are valuable to you?
- Are you interested in developing applications based on Marvell processor technology?
San Francisco, CA
January 10-13, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
- $99 'Plug Computer' Vendors Begin Taking Orders
- Marvell flicks on plug computing platform
- Marvell's Plug Computing Expands with No End in Sight
- Hackers Weigh In: 8 Big Things to Do with a Mini Server
To access home computer's data from afar, try Pogoplug
Pogoplug review - engadget.com
San Francisco Chronicle