Limited support for the Marvell Kirkwood (SheevaPlug) is available for Inferno. The code is available through the google code project inferno-kirkwood.
At the time of writing, Inferno boots and can run applications. There is no easy to use installers for end-users. Also not all hardware is supported yet.
- clock/interrupts, rtc, efuse, gpio
- crypto hardware, though not enabled and needs work
- sdio, for sd memory cards. Reading/writing for some cards works, but not reliable.
- sata (but no connector on Sheevaplug anyway)
- nand flash, code exists but it is not enough
- Inferno-kirkwood, project home page.
- Inferno-kirkwood-changes, read-only mailing list with commit logs for the mercurial repository at google code.
- Browsable code of the inferno-kirkwood project.
- README in the inferno-kirkwood project.
- Inferno, home page of the operating system.